“How do you keep your heart and blood vessels healthy?” As part of World Vascular Ageing Week 2022 we invite all children to take part in our first drawing contest.
Instructions to take part:
1. Watch the VascAgeNet animation
- English https://youtu.be/7s0_Rkg_bRE
- French https://youtu.be/qN9Jij_xslw
- German https://youtu.be/_E7dNFDOgYM
- Spanish https://youtu.be/Hi1LBXUWeRk
- Italian (subtitles only) https://youtu.be/gbSacxsRwE8
2. Create a drawing explaining how you keep your heart and blood vessels healthy
3. Email a photo of the drawing to “vascagenet [at] gmx.net” and tell us your first name, age and which country you live in
Deadline for entries is May 23rd. Winners from each age category will be announced after May 23rd ( categories are 0-8yrs, 8-13yrs and 14-18yrs).
The winner of each age category will receive a voucher. The overall winning picture will be used as the logo for the VascAgeNet Science Buddy Program.